Rebranding & iOS Device Testing 🏃♀️💨👟
- During the 3rd Week of April, we conducted an exercise challenge to test the feature in App for Android Users. 9 participants ran to unlock a $200 ZIL prize. Thanks to all the participants who supported the testing. It helped us make important updates to the app that we eventually used to update the iOS version as well.
- The compilation of code for iOS devices is completed. We are thrilled to test the iOS version of the exercise feature and a little bonus!
- 4Km Challenge this weekend: Participants in the 4Km Challenge this coming weekend will also get a chance to unlock a $200 ZIL pot. Note: The in-app token will be the testnet version of the XCRL, however, this will be paid out in ZIL to the winner of the challenge.
- REBRANDING: We are actively working on the CoralApp brand, and you will see some upgrades over the next few weeks. We are excited about it! Hope you are too. This upgrade will also include the app itself. As we move towards BETA, we will upgrade the app environment to reflect the final identity of the app.
- NEXT STEPS: Our tokenomics and whitepaper (Relaunch) will be available next week. We are working to make sure that the tokenomics reflect the long term goal of the app. Thank you for the patience on the release.
- The CoralApp team is expanding, this week we are happy to announce an addition to our advisory team. We look forward to introducing the entire team in the near future.
- Ambassador Program: Do you have a strong network of potential app users within your network? Connect with us. We will love to hear from you as we ramp up our marketing plans in the next coming weeks.
- Visit our website and follow us on our social media platforms using these links: Website| Twitter |Instagram | Telegram